This gravy (like most gravy) doesn’t look all that appetizing but believe me you will be going back for more because it’s seriously good! This recipe is for a larger quantity but can easily be scaled back if you don’t need this much. It doesn’t matter how much we make, we never have any leftovers, it’s damn delicious! Pictured here atop “smashed”, roast veggies.
- 2-4 Mushrooms (up to 100g)
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Spring of Fresh Rosemary (or 2 tsp Dried Rosemary)
- 200-300g Soy Milk
- 50g Water (Optional if you want to bulk up the amount of gravy you make)
- 20g Stock
- 30g Spelt or Wheat Flour
– Roughly chop mushrooms and add then to the thermomix along with the onion, garlic and rosemary.
– Turbo until blitzed and then add a splash of oil and cook on 100 degrees for 4 mins.
– Add remaining ingredients and and combine on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
– Cook on speed 2, 90 degrees for 5 mins.