We buy tomatoes in bulk from time to time so that Bob can make sauce, chutney and yummy tomato paste. It also means that I get to make my absolute favourite – tomato soup!
Here’s a delicious variation with celery!!
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Medium Onion
- 600-700g Tomatoes
- 3 Large Celery Stalks including leaves (around 300g)
- 600g Water
- 5g Tamari
- 2 tbs Veggie Stock Concentrate (or 1 stock cube)
– Add onion, garlic & tomatoes to Thermomix and turbo for 3-4 seconds.
– Add remaining ingredients and turbo again for 3-4 seconds.
– Cook at 100 degrees, speed 1 for 12 minutes.
– Turn dial up to speed 9 or 10 until desired consistency is reached. Serve with fresh herbs.