So you may have tried our roasted fruits and wanted more. Or perhaps you’re just in the mood for a crumble, so are we! This recipe is just for the topping, for the method on making the fruit go here. Or if you need this baby immediately, just chop your fruit up small, top with crumble and put it in the oven and hope for the best! Although we recommend pre-cooking your crumble filling.
You may find that this mixture makes up too much for what you need, if so you can reduce the amount of flour or omit the oats. Alternatively, just scale back the entire thing to suit you.
- 1, 1/2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Rapadura (or Sugar)
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Margarine (or Softened Coconut Oil + 1 tsp salt)
– Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
– Combine flour, oats and rapadura in a bowl.
– Add margarine or coconut oil and work through with your fingertips until a sand like appearance is achieved and there are no large lumps.
– Top your fruit with the crumble mixture and pat down.
– Bake for 30-40 mins until edges brown and crumble feels firm to touch.